Tuesday, July 12, 2011

In the meadow

I finished revising my short story about Audrey and Keras IV tonight. At first, I started writing and my tablet decided to crash its program instead of allow me to save the 2 paragraphs or so that I had just written. After some hollaring, getting choked up for a bit - the words I'd written seemed so perfect in that moment, I worried I wouldn't be able to write that section again - I managed to get a few words on the page. Then I got back into the scene and kept going. I even remembered a few of the lines I had really liked from the lost version. I completed the revision and now feel like a conqueror. That app crash did not destroy my story nor my night. And I continue to be able to come up with creative ideas to improve or continue my stories.

Emma's time machine is up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment