Thursday, July 14, 2011

Efficient day off

I have today and tomorrow off from work, before my sister visits with her husband this Saturday. I set a busy agenda for the day and got all the important stuff checked off the list.

Grabbed some furniture from Ikea to make our bedroom more serene and relaxing. 














And got to play a little at Joann fabrics, buying fabric for kitchen curtains, a new purse, and a strip for my quilt.



















Then I started tackling the dining table and kitchen counter, both of which collect stuff during the busy work weeks. Here's a shot of the dining room almost done (need to make a home for the bikes in the shed).

Overall a very productive day. I built all but the last 2 drawers of the two 'nightstands' for the bedroom. Maybe I'll get nice shots of that tomorrow. No creativity time beyond my morning pages this morning, but I'm definitely brewing ideas for my current short story.

No comments:

Post a Comment